Ariana joined Recruiting in Motion in November 2018 as a recruitment associate in the Office Professionals team, focusing on recruiting for office administration, executive assistants and hr Professionals. She began her career in Toronto as an Executive Assistant supporting C-suite executives in the investment and technology industries but after 5+ years in administration, Ariana discovered her passion for talent and recruitment and wanted to combine her past experience to a new and exciting position.
Her ability to connect and build relationships, her passion for both industries as well as Ariana’s professional experience, provides her with an advantage and edge to successfully source top talent and match the best candidate and client.
- Ariana graduates with a BFA in Theatre Performance Dance from Ryerson University. She continues to teach dance at the studio she grew up training at and remains a patron in the Toronto dance community.
- Has never tried an egg! Breakfast is a difficult time.
- From Mon-Friday you will always find her with a coffee in hand but from Fri-Sun she loves to research and try red wines
- Ariana is a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays and spent two seasons on the JForce team or as many know them as the “jays cheerleaders” providing in-game promotion and entertainment
- In her spare time she enjoys dancing skiing, playing tennis, volunteering, travelling and spending time with her family and friends