Kody is a Staffing Consultant in Recruiting in Motion’s North York office and is embarking on the start of his career in the recruiting industry. With over 4 years experience in Retail Financial Services, Kody has been able to pursue his passion of building meaningful relationships with clients while still providing quality results for any organization he represents. Kody is looking to transfer the interpersonal and technical skills he has acquired in previous roles to this new, exciting opportunity.
Volunteering has also been a staple in Kody’s life for over 10 years. In 2004 he was a founding member of ACCESS Inc., a youth-run not-for-profit organization that focused on providing educational resources to students in developing countries. Now Kody is a member of The Lions Circle, a leadership organization and brotherhood for African-Canadian men focused on personal and professional development as well as community building initiatives. In between these time periods Kody has also held various campus club roles while in University.
When Kody is not in career or volunteering mode he spends his off-time socially with friends and family, both of which provide a source of energy and excitement in his life. He is an uncle of 4, and at 6’4” tall he makes sure to keep a “birds eye view” on all of them!
- Kody has trained in Muay Thai kickboxing since June 2013 and has trained with the instructor of former Glory Welterweight Champion Joseph “Bazooka Joe” Valtellini
- Studied Business and Political Science at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Played the Trombone in his first year of high-school
- Can make the sound of a water dropping with his mouth
- Kody is an aspiring voice-over actor