Paul Vendittelli is co-founder and Managing Partner of Recruiting in Motion. Paul joined the recruitment industry in 2004 with a multinational staffing firm where he specialized in placing mid to senior level Finance and Accounting professionals and other senior level executives. He quickly became a top performer and was consistently recognized as one of the preeminent recruiters in the organization.
Paul’s success in the recruitment industry can be attributed to his strong technical accounting skills, proven understanding of the functional needs required by clients, as well as the ability to accurately assess candidates’ skill sets and backgrounds. He has a proven ability to make and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with both his candidates and clients. Ultimately, Paul believes that his ethical and honest interaction with clients and candidates is the true key to his success as a recruiter.
Paul’s prior work experience as a finance professional has provided him with a unique industry perspective to the hiring process. Prior to recruiting, Paul gained 13 years of progressive accounting and finance experience holding various senior finance and accounting positions in the Consumer Packaged Goods sector and the Manufacturing sector in both fortune 500 companies and mid-size entrepreneurial organizations. This experience enables Paul to understand the technical needs of clients, as well as assess the ‘fit’ between clients and candidates.
Paul spends his time away from the office enjoying long walks in the park with his wife and two children.
- Paul enjoys attending social functions that include loud music and dancing. This provides Paul the perfect forum for staging his famous “moon walk” and the famous “Karate kick” move!
- Paul is very organized; he likes to put everything in one pile!
- Paul really enjoys showing off his soccer tricks and fancy foot work. The only problem is that, based on history, it typically leads to a physical injury of some sort.
- Paul’s concept of time management is doing everything later!
- Paul has slept with the Italian flag under his pillow since Italy’s world cup win of 1982!