Ensuring your privacy is important to us. We want to assure you that only with your permission will we share your resume or video with a potential employer or contact your references.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to confirm your acknowledgement and consent to the following purposes for which Recruiting in Motion may use and disclose the information that you disclose to us.
By submitting personal information, you grant Recruiting in Motion the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes.
Collection and Use of Your Information
In very general terms, we will collect, use and disclose your personal information in order to attempt to place you in the employment of one of Recruiting in Motion’ clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, we will take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Obtaining your résumé and references (and any updates thereof);
- Interviewing you;
- Producing a video-clip of you;
- Speaking with your references;
- Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by Recruiting in Motion or by an independent agency on behalf of Recruiting in Motion;
- Evaluating all information about you to analyze your suitability to potential positions;
- Disclosing any information about you as provided by you, by your references and by other sources to any present or future client of Recruiting in Motion who, based on your qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of Recruiting in Motion, has or may have a position to which you are or may be suited. We will not disclose your information to a present or future client without speaking to you first and receiving your verbal consent.
In order for us to assist you and our clients in the most effective way and to attempt to secure the best, most suitable position for you, we require certain information about you. We will obtain some of this information from you, and will obtain other information from external sources. In order to serve you, we require the following information from you:
- Your contact information [full name including all past and present aliases, address(es), phone number(s), fax number(s), email address(es)];
- Your résumé (and any updates thereof);
· Reference contact details [name, business name, business address, business telephone number, your relationship with them and their position with the business]. We assume that, before providing us with any contact details for your references, you have obtained their permission to do so.
- A description of the types of positions that interest you.
In using our services, we may also ask you to provide us with the following additional information:
- Educational records;
- Reference letters; and
- Results of specialized testing or professional designation testing.
Notes we take when we interview you will also form part of the information we have on our file about you.
We, either directly or using external service-providers, may collect, use and disclose some or all of the following information for our file about you from sources other than yourself:
- Verification of education and professional qualification;
- Verification of employment history;
- Criminal and credit record check, if required by the position;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks.
In some cases Recruiting in Motion will initiate the collection of this information. In other cases the information will be obtained at the request of our client. Regardless, we will not collect, use or disclose any such information unless we feel that it is reasonable to do so.
Please contact our Privacy Office as follows:
E-mail: email@example.com, with the subject line: Attention Privacy Officer
Recruiting in Motion
2 Sheppard Ave East, Ste 2000
Toronto M2N 5Y7
Attention: Privacy Officer