Date: March 16, 2020
RE: Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To Our Valued Clients, Candidates and Colleagues,
At Recruiting in Motion, the safety and well-being of everyone we work with is our top priority. Rest assured, we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking proactive measures to assist in keeping everyone safe. We are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of disease. To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- We have implemented a work-from-home policy for various RIM positions throughout our offices in Canada and the United States. Our employees will continue to work during normal business hours to support all business functions. A full listing of our offices, office hours, and additional contact information can be found here: https://recruitinginmotion.com/locations/.
- In place of our typical in-person interviews, RIM Recruiters shall be conducting interviews via video-chat to avoid in-person contact.
- Our unique Visual Advantage System shall continue to provide our employer-partners with the ability to review a short-list of RIM candidates remotely via our exclusive client video-portal. This complimentary feature allows employers to assess the fit and qualifications of our candidates by viewing a short video of our candidates prior to meeting them.
- After reviewing our presented candidates via the video clip, we are recommending that employers take advantage of video interviewing technology to replace their own in-person interviews. Our recruitment teams are trained to assist with facilitating video interviews between our clients and candidates.
- We shall work closely with our clients where we have temporary and contract workers on-site to ensure that proper health protocols are followed so as to minimize potential health risks to all parties.
- All RIM offices shall be staying informed on public health updates and following all guidance from public health authorities.
Public health authorities recommend that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice social-distancing by staying a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) from the nearest person
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We shall continue to do our best to keep our communities safe. Please do not hesitate to contact your RIM Representative if you have any questions or concerns as we navigate through this together.
Sean Kogan / Paul Vendittelli
Co-Founders of Recruiting in Motion